Golfe Juan, June 16 2017
New scuba diving company dedicated to the Super Yacht Industry
Oceans Pro Global Super Yacht Scuba is a new company that will bring high quality recreational scuba diving services to the Super Yacht Industry. The main goal is to raise the level of safety and quality to the Industry creating greater possibilities for scuba diving from super yachts.
– There are so many super yachts out there with unused capacity for scuba diving. The reasons are many –safety concerns, lack of knowledge about scuba diving and of course, a matter of time in the high season. With our knowledge of both the scuba and SuperYacht Industry we can provide recreational diving for owners, guests and train SuperYacht crews; says Alex Diamond founder of Oceans Pro.
The new company is founded by one of the owners of Diamond Diving, PADI Course Director Alex Diamond and Swedish Dive Master, business advisor and former Head of Mayors office in Stockholm Helena Widegren.
– We know that there is a big interest in scuba diving – both among yacht owners and among guests on charter yachts. But we also know that it takes a certain level of quality, safety and integrity to provide diving in such a special environment. By bringing Alex’s 15 years of expertise in diving together with my business and political skills we have created a perfect mix of knowledge for this, says Helena Widegren founder of Oceans Pro.
Oceans Pro will provide a full range of Scuba services for the Super Yacht Industry, including consultancy and crew training, dive guides, education, equipment services and full mask scuba diving with integrated communications systems. www.oceanspro.net/services
– We’re very happy to be working with Ocean Reef on this project. The applications for using underwater communications as a safety improvement for recreational diving from SuperYachts are huge. There are also significant practical advantages for situations such as items lost overboard, fouled anchors and hull inspections, says Alex Diamond.
– We want to create an environment for Super-Yachts where scuba diving comes easily both through consultancy and actual diving. For all our customers we will create a unique cooperation based on understanding and answering their needs says Alex Diamond.
– This summer we are mainly focusing on the Mediterranean with our home base in Golfe Juan, France. The long term goal is to create a network with some of the best PADI Instructors around the world, always having the best people to offer our clients in the Super Yacht Industry, says Helena Widegren.
For more info please contact
+ 33 (0) 615 30 52 23
+46 (0) 73 336 999 96