Alex, partner and co-founder of Oceans Pro is to speak about scuba safety for Superyacht crew on PYA Crew workshop on Saturday April 8.
Scuba diving is a rare and beautiful activity that connects people with nature and completely emerges them in another world. It is also an extremely powerful way to engage people with the importance of preserving and respecting the seas and oceans of the world.There are certainly challenges and risks involved in organising diving for Superyachts but with proper training, planning and procedures these can be minimised; leaving you to be able to deliver literally life changing experiences to your guests!
Topics on seminar:
- Safe scuba equipment storage and maintenance
- Emergency Assistance Plans for diving
- Extra skills needed for SuperYacht
- In-house or contracting to external dive centres
- Managing client expectations and demands
- Importance of regularly maintaining crew dive and Rescue skills
This event is part of a whole day of workshops for crew taking place on 8th April in Antibes